Hello all and welcome to another FRIDAY FAVS! Hope you all have had an amazing week! Let’s get into this week favs!
1. I got this backpack for this school year because one, I thought it was super cute, two, it looks and is extremely durable, and three, it’s my two favorite colors.
2. So this being the first week of school I haven’t made a set routine for myself and I don’t eat breakfast but I have to eat something so when I take my supplements and probiotics I don’t get sick to my stomach. That has happened to me more than once and it’s the worst feeling in the world. Anyways, I really like these bars. However I am looking for some good granola bars that are dairy free and don’t have a ton of sugar so if any of you know of any good ones, let me know!!
3. I only wash my hair 3-4 times a week and this dry shampoo is a life saver and by far the best one I’ve ever used. Also, the amount you get for the price compared to other dry shampoos is insane!
4. In my very first “FRIDAY FAVS” I talked about how much I love the EOS Sweet Mint for my chapped lips, and I do use that daily and love it. But in the last two weeks my lips reached a whole new level of chapped and this was the ONLY thing that soothed and hydrated my lips. The mint is my favorite flavor.
5. Recently when I’ve curled my hair I’ve been using this and doing super loose beachy waves and this is the perfect wand to do it with if you have shorter hair!
That’s all for this week! Hope you enjoyed and have an awesome three day weekend!!